Wednesday, October 14, 2015

First area on the mission - Bonneville Young Single Adult Stake!

This is our new apartment!  We cover 3 wards in one stake plus another ward. They are all YSA wards.
We're in the Bonneville YSA (Young Single Adult) stake right next to the University of Utah.  Over 50% of the housing in this mission is member homes. So that's kinda intense. I'm just glad to be starting in a sketch apartment.


My trainer, Hermana Thetford, has been out for 8 months and spent the past 6 months speaking Spanish.  

Sister Thetford can't eat sweets, I get all of them! I'm going to gain so much weight! hahahahaha




This is the computer I'm emailing on. Talk about retro, eh? Supes slow, but a lot less locked down than the MTC ones. I might be able to do a family iCloud sharing thing during the week where I could share pictures but I just don't know. Also, this computer doesn't want to recognize my camera. Hopefully it does soon. Luckily I took a few with my iPad

First day in mission field with President and Sister Spendlove and my new trainer and companion,  Hermana Thetford.


I'm assuming you noticed my haircut since you always notice haha. It was free! I got it the day I left the MTC haha and my hair was all split ends and hadn't been cut since last December.
This is us touching President Monson's fence. We're nerds.


Cool companions wear polka dots!

Left the MTC - taking the train to our mission in SLC!


No comments:

Post a Comment