Sunday, July 5, 2015

S.E.A. Aquarium and 4th of July

S.E.A. Aquarium


Chelsea leaves this Wednesday, and a few days ago we went to the Aquarium! All my Singapore friends keep leaving :'(. But that's how it goes in Singapore! No one stays for long, or you catch them right at the tail-end of their stay.





We thought they foolishly started the aquarium with their best attraction- the shark tunnel. We were wrong :)








THIS was the best attraction. By far the biggest tank I've seen, and they had the most enchanting music playing the whole time. Made me want to stay ( Le Carnaval des animaux: Aquarium by Camille Saint-Saens) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD0FDLOKGA It's in so many Disney things and it's in the Benjamin Button trailer. I wanted to stay there forever.










4th of July



We decided to meet as a YSA group (of 4) at the Tanjong Beach on Sentosa Island! You can take a tram there from Vivocity and then take a free bus from the beach tram station.



There's a tiny little beach off the coast that you can swim to pretty easily, I wasn't expecting the saltwater for some reason... I haven't been in the ocean in a while.



Here's the group at the current moment from our ward! Johnathan, Mike, Chelsea, and myself! But Chelsea leaves for the states this week, and two more people just came to church today, visiting for the whole month of July. See what I mean about constantly rotating friends?




We went to Monster Curry in Vivocity for some Japanese curry and it was amazing! I got the chicken katsu plate and it wasn't spicy at all.


Got a picture with Chelsea today at church just in case I don't get to see her before she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment