Thursday, July 9, 2015

Indian Heritage Centre


Today we got henna done again so we could go with Tania before she heads back to Australia! This was $10 and looks amazing right now. I thought I would try it on the whitest part of my arm to see if it stays longer than last time (2 weeks).




Then we went to the Indian Heritage Centre! Right across from the shops in Little India.






So sorry for the lameness. I couldn't help myself :')








I would definitely recommend this museum! It's not necessary to do a guided tour like we did. The tour guide was really nice, I just like walking aimlessly or reading about things in museums.



Then, of course, we got naan, butter chicken (but just the sauce for dipping our naan into), and lime juice. We explored Arab street (where I found this awesome shirt) and then Mom and I went to warehouse with Jane and Julianna. Girls week!

No comments:

Post a Comment