Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Collection of Snapchat Favorites (vol 2)


A Little More Recent...


SNOW. There is snow on my head. I was walking from Mission Prep class all the way on the other side of campus and was attacked by a surprise snowstorm. Very rude.

Speaking of Mission Prep class, our teacher was so awesome. No biggie, he's just holding a sword right now like a boss. 


The first day it was warm enough to be outside we were OUT. Reading books in the park is on my top 5 list of favorite things to do. Add in some Sodavine pretzels and drinks and you've got a great day going.

Weirdly enough this was for the 90s section of our FHE video that we had to do for our YSA ward. It ended up being one of the most fun experiences ever and we get to watch the proof of it anytime we want. 

Here it is in action: the amazing FHE video. You're welcome for the exclusive behind-the-scenes footage. I risked a lot to get this to you.

Amy and I were in the same Mission Prep class! She pretty much hated it when I tried to take snapchats. In her defense, it was a 2 hour class that started at 8AM.

Another behind-the-scenes gem from the FHE video. Yet again, you're welcome. (this was the third scene we shot for the video if you were wondering. Shelese's section was first, Adam's section was second, and it was all on the same day).

I thought I would need chopsticks a lot more for Singapore, so I went a little crazy in the apartment with chopsticks. Definitely barely use chopsticks here, but in Hong Kong I used them all the time.


I feel like this is the kind of photo you start a caption contest with. There's so many options- look at those (literal) puppy-dog eyes! The real story though? We were trying to get him to go to the bathroom and he was just so confused.

The hardest part about school? Cat pants aren't allowed- they're too tight. I resorted to drawing them on at all times.

One of the coolest things I did Winter Semester was sign up to be a paid art model. Does that make me a professional model? Yes, yes it does. I found that sitting in one position and staring at a block of wood without moving for hours at a time is a skill I definitely have. A few of my friends tried it and it made them sick to hold still under bright lights for so long.  It was such a meditative experience for me, and then you get these sweet paintings to look at after!


I went for the gif again, #sorrynotsorry. How can I not? I love these.


This horse was on a friend of Brittany's ranch. And it would not stop creepin'. I have to admit, I was impressed. I definitely lost the staring contest.

<3 (soon to be) Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment